blood-beard-1721 asked: 1, 6, 13, 31
1. What’s your favorite Color: I can never narrow it down to one, so I would have to say, white and black because of the Orzhova deck from the original Ravnica set.
6. Last format you played in: Build your own - standard with my wife.
13. If who you are now were to be transformed into a planeswalker card, what would your ultimate be? ”You get an emblem with “You may cast any spell any time you can cast an instant.”
31. Most notable flavor text: “Unlike most churches, at Orzhova it’s best to pray before you arrive.” - Orzhova, the Church of Deals
mamapef asked: 2. Favorite Creature Type - 7. If something could stop you from playing MTG for life, what would it be? - 28. Do you organize your cards a certain way? - 32. How do you tap your cards?
Favorite creature type would have to be Werewolves.
Family would probably be the one thing to stop me from playing.
I organize by color, card type and mana cost.
A slight turn the the left.
- 1. What's your favorite Color
- 2. Favorite Creature Type
- 3. Favorite MTG terminology
- 4. Last Deck you played with
- 5. Last MTG-related argument with your friends
- 6. Last format you played in
- 7. If something could stop you from playing MTG for life, what would it be?
- 8. Would you ever date a person who disliked MTG?
- 9. If you could go back in time and purchase a playset of any card (excluding the p9s) what would it be?
- 10. What is your biggest MTG-related regret you've ever had?
- 11. If you could have a creature from MTG become your pet, what would it be?
- 12. What would you be spending on if you weren't playing MTG?
- 13. If who you are now were to be transformed into a planeswalker card, what would your ultimate be?
- 14. ignoring all the broken things it might unleash, If you could have just one card reprinted in standard, what would it be?
- 15. If you could change any rule in the MTG Comprehensive rules, what would it be, and why?
- 16. Would you want to teach MTG to your children, and why or why not?
- 17. For how much longer do you forsee yourself playing MTG?
- 18. Why do you play MTG?
- 19. Have you ever competed in an event with more than 30 people?
- 20. Worst deal you pushed through with
- 21. Rituals/habits you do while playing (cardflicking/shuffling/etc)
- 22. Are there other cardgames you play?
- 23. how do you determine who goes first during a casual game? (die roll for highest/lowest, coin flip, etc.)
- 24. Do you own any MTG-related Paraphernalia? (posters, mugs, etc)
- 25. Do you have an MTG-related nickname in your playgroup?
- 26. What decks are you always known for in your playgroup?
- 27. Most difficult word to spell/pronounce you've come across while playing MTG
- 28. Do you organize your cards a certain way?
- 29. Have you ever physically destroyed MTG cards before?
- 30. What format would you love to play, disregarding cost of entry
- 31. Most notable flavor text
- 32. How do you tap your cards?
- 33. Lands over creatures, or vice-versa?
- 34. What do you think about the current storyline of MTG?
- 35. Which deck do you think is the most dominant deck in standard?
- 36. Which deck do you think is the most under-utilized deck in standard?
- 37. In your opinion, which card is the absolute worst card ever printed?